Tuesday 24 July 2012

Painting is my Life, my Soul!! ;-)

Painting is my life, my soul...
Life as an artist and surrounding by painting work give me full of satisfaction and passionate. I love when preparing my painting, my brain is full of imagination and feeling. The outcome is giving me life.
My work is painting a batik design to a fabric such as cotton, silk, rayon, linen and etc. But painting design of my imagination especially story-telling such as life, man's face, scenery giving me different level of satisfaction.

If you like to have my painting, kindly email me at sulurbayangan@gmail.com and provide me your idea, intention, concept and i'm yours. Or leave the whole thing to me and you will be satisfied. :)

Let's share the love through painting!. It's enjoyable.

~amaida~

No comments:

Post a Comment